Monday, February 13, 2012

Learn to Speak Spanish for Free!


I've been feeling a spark of interest in learning to speak Spanish lately so I've been doing some research on free websites that aim to help people learn Spanish. The main reason I really would like to learn Spanish now is because of my job. I have so many customers come in who speak only Spanish and I hate not being able to communicate with them! I did find this great website that is really helpful. It has video tutorials and teaches you how to speak and write in Spanish. It has different quizzes you can take and you can even practice speaking the language with other users. Since I followed a few of these lessons, I am finding myself recognizing more words when I hear people speaking Spanish!

Fun Fact!
One thing I learned is that there are male and female versions of words as well as formal and informal ways of addressing others.

Here's a link to the website:
http://www.spanishdict.com/

There is even an application available for smartphones which allows you to translate words.

No comments:

Post a Comment